We take care of your accounting and bookkeeping needs, and let you focus on growing your business.
Our Services Include:
1. Financial Statement
- We prepare financial statements based on Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Your company’s financial statements report all your financial transactions over a specific period of time (Income, balance sheet, retained earnings,and cashflow statements).
- On going , accurate financial reporting will help you make good decisions about your company.
- We pick up your accounting records and ensure that your income and expenses are entered accurately.
- GST remittance: We prepare and file your GST returns.
- We reconcile your bank account each month so your bank account is up to date and you know how your business is doing
- We provide computerized bookkeeping services on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis depending on a client’s need.
- We use QuickBooks or Simple Accounting software to process your data and backup your accounting information everyday so you don’t lose important data.
- We provide relevant and timely financial reports to help you make the right decisions.
3. Payroll Services
- We provide accurate and timely payroll services for small businesses.
- We ensure that all source deductions are remitted to CRA on a timely basis.
- Were concile your payroll accounts on a monthly basis.
- We file record of employment.
4. Tax Preparation
- We prepare personal and corporation tax returns.
5. Business Set-up
- We set-up your chart of account according to your industry.
- We set-up filing system.
- We set-up your vendors and customers.
- We set-up your item numbers for your vendor and customer invoices.
- We teach you how to use and run various reports including accounts receivable & payable; profit & loss and balance sheet reports.
- We teach you how to prepare payroll, and payroll remittances.
- We teach you how to prepare GST, and GST remittances.
- We provide you with phone consultation after one month training.
- On-Site Package: (Starting at $1,000 per month).
- On-site Bookkeeping is also available for businesses that need their books to be done on-site. We come to your office either on weekly or bi-weekly depending on the volume of your accounting records.
7. Services Includes:
- Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Monthly Bank Reconciliation, Payroll, GST, and Year End Financial Statements.